CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring for our Devops Academy !
Are you an IT Professional looking to accelerate your career as a DevOps Engineer?
Then join our high-performing DevOps Team!
Don’t worry about your experience level, since you will kick off in our DevOps Academy: a 4-week training path, with a curriculum consisting of a broad set of fundamental DevOps capabilities, latest technologies and LAB training, followed by continued coaching and specialist career tracks.
Ready for this adventure?
- After your training, you can showcase your newly developed knowledge and skills at one of our clients, where you will join a strong team with a broad vision on Accelerated Digital Transformation, DevOps and other technical solutions.
- As a DevOps Engineer, you will focus on adding Value for our customers in their daily DevOps This includes setting up, supporting, managing and/or maintaining DevOps infrastructure and solutions.
- You natural habitat will be all about CI/CD Pipelines, Cloud, Automation, Containerization and Observability.
- You focus on People, Business Processes and Modern Operations.
- In addition to customer-oriented projects, you will get the chance to further extend your knowledge through our DevOps community and CTG Academy’s training courses.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT and have a first working experience in Development, Testing or Operations
- You like to sink your teeth in technical challenges and get excited when you hear concepts like Cloud, Automation and Continuous Improvement & Experimentation.
- You are interested in the DevOps and Agile mindset and culture and you look forward to broadening your own skill set and looking beyond your own role as developer, tester or ….
- Ideally, you are already familiar with setting up, configuring, maintaining and supporting CI/CD pipelines in any toolset, like Git, Jenkins, Selenium, Docker, Ansible, Openshift/Kubernetes, Nexus, SonarQube, Azure, Dynatrace,…
- As a true consultant, you understand that collaboration is critical, and love to help colleagues and customers in getting smarter and more efficient.
- You are able to speak and write fluently at least English and French, to communicate easily with users.
You are available from 6 September onwards: PERFECT: That’s when we get started!
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote. Apply now