CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Test Automation Engineer (M/F) for our Internal Services.
You will be part of the team that is building and extending the test automation framework & automation tests for our internal and external developments.
You will develop an automation system and develop automated scripts to test the software quality as early as possible in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in a very effective and efficient manner, to empower the software engineering teams to build a quality product. This will include all test types and lifecycle: strategy, planning, management and execution of functional, performance, stress and security tests.
- Help with implementation of a lean and efficient automation framework, automation tools and test scripts aligning to the overall test automation strategy that promotes Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Agile practices.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts for daily build, functional, performance, reliability and stress scenarios in automated fashion.
- Identify automation opportunity in manual test scenarios and develop for efficiency and speed
- Help develop continuous build automated test scheduler and test reporting tools
- Debug and fix defects in the existing automation framework for efficiency and accuracy
- You hold an IT education, and have ideally 3 years minimum experience in software development and test automation with exposure to web services and API testing, including security
- You have a proven experience and knowledge of software development, software testing, software test strategy, automation test script management and performance test. Hands-on experience required with : automation tools, Azure DevOps, Jira Software, HP ALM, JMeter, Dynatrace, Cucumber, Jenkins,…
- Understanding of HW/SW architecture and interoperability of complex systems, such as client/server architectures, microservices patterns, API development and security
- Experience with automated testing tools, test data management, data analysis and statistics.
- Experience with testing in an agile workflow utilizing ATDD/ BDD best practices in a continuous integration environment
- You are able to speak and write fluently at least English and French, to communicate easily with all the users
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote. Apply now