CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various client mainly in financial sector.
We are currently hiring an Application support specialist for one of our customer.
You will provide support to applications and projects within IT Services environment and will ensure that maximum service level is provided to customers on a 24-hour basis
- Prepare, set-up and maintain the different environments required, according to the project phases (development, testing…) with our infrastructure provider
- Implement, integrate and support third party software as well as internally developed applications within the IT Services
- Support the production environment 24/7 and will solve business and IT incidents with innovative solutions to ensure that a maximum service level is provided to Customers on a 24-hour basis
- Analyze problems and resolve issues and will perform monitoring, tuning and optimization of performance of in-house IT applications as well as third party software whilst ensuring maximum availability and service to customers
- Ensure the integrity of the production environment and will implement upgrades or new products that are critical for the daily operational business
- Create and update all documents related to applications and their supporting systems.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Equivalent to the completion of at least 2 years of college coursework in computer science, management information systems or a closely related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the banking or financial sector
IT SKILLS :
- Hands-on knowledge of enterprise server and desktop operating systems, applications and scripting such as :
• AIX, Microsoft Windows
• Oracle, SQL
• Websphere Application Server
• Kornshell, VBscript (Powershell & PL/SQL are an asset)
• Knowledge on a scheduler tool is an asset
• Previous experience providing IT support in a 24-hour operational environment preferred
SOFT SKILLS :
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Willingness to contribute and support a Knowledge sharing culture
- Positive Attitude and Customer Focus
- Communication Skills in English and French (Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Proactive listening)
- Innovative thinking and problem solving
- Effective time management
LANGUAGES SKILLS :
- French (fluent)
- English (fluent)
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunchs, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.