CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Business Analyst / Fund migration specialist (M/W) for one of our customer .
You will be involved in developing and maintaining good working relationships with our customers.
- You are the key interface between IT and Business
- You participate to the strategy definition (Define business needs, Perform gap analysis, propose and deliver solutions)
- You engineer the requirements (analysis, writing & validating requirements with customer, solution design…)
- You evaluate & optimize the solution (QA support, Business process optimization)
- You assist the Project Manager in defining the scope of the planning and identifying risks
- You hold an IT and/or Finance education, and are ideally certified in BA
- You have a proven experience of IT transformation projects especially within the funds industry
- You have expertise in one or several core banking and/or asset management/funds systems (GP3, Multifonds, eFront, Kondor...)
- You are problem solver
- You are a good communicator and have good facilitation skills
- You are able to understand and clarify situations with both technical & business end-user
- Ideally you are able to extract data from existing systems and design reports
- You are able to speak and write fluently at least English and French, to communicate easily with all the users
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.