CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Cloud Developer (M/W).
The position include any technological duties associated with cloud computing, like design, planning, management, maintenance and support.
You will deploy applications, monitor them, and manage enterprise solutions.
You are skilled at using public cloud platforms to deploy and monitor services.
You will also have to :
- Design, develop and maintain applications specifically designed for cloud environments
- Support our customers and their teams in their transition to cloud development
- Adhere to cloud development principles to ensure portability, maintainability and scalability
- Deploy and implement a cloud solution
- Experience with cloud development principles
- Experience in a public cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure)Experience in DevOps and Agile methodology
- Experience with automation, Infrastructure as Code.Containers - Docker/Kubernetes installation and configuration capabilities
- Troubleshooting skills in complex customers' issues
- Autonomy, information sharing and team spirit
- Customer centric - service oriented mindset
- Good written and verbal communication in French and English
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote.