CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector. Because of growing demands from our customers regarding Cloud Solutions, we need to find a Cloud Engineer ready to join our internal team.
If you are looking for a human-sized team with a friendly atmosphere : you should seriously consider this opportunity!
Here are the missions that are waiting for you :
You will be in charge of managing central computer systems hosted in datacenters and their subsidiaries in Luxembourg.
You will be involved in customer projects (design, implemantation, maintenance).
To be more precise, you will have to provide these following tasks :
- Deploy, operate and support a global IT redundant infrastructure;
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement repair strategies;
Implement security measures to the customers’ infrastructure (Service
request, security patches, software update);
- Document issues and changes;
- Complete routine preventive maintenance on the infrastructure.
If you have this following profile, it is already a good start :
- You are open minded and ready to work in a multicultural environment;
- You have a great Team Spirit which is really important to share your daily tasks with your future colleagues in an open space.
- You are able to speak French & English.
It would be even more perfect if :
- You have at least 3 years experiences in a similar position in which you have developed your knowledge in IT products like : AWS (Design VPCs,
Subnets and Security / CloudWatch and CloudTrail), MS environment (Hyper-V, Windows and Exchange Servers, Active Directory...).
- You also have good documentation skills.
- You are able to create procedure.
- ITIL certification would be an added-value.
And now, let's have a look at our offer :
- An attractive salary package depending on your previous experiences and on your skills;
- The possibility to chose what is the best for YOU :
1. With or without a company car;
2. With 13th month at the end of the year or each month;
3. With Meal Vouchers or financial compensation.
- Extra-legal advantages (Sympass Card, privileged partnerships with well-known banks, etc...)
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans;
- The integration in an internal and passionate team in which you will have the possibility to learn from your colleagues, to share advice and to develop you current IT skills;
- The opportunity to get involved in a "Best Place to Work" company!
- Regular events with CTG teams : Learning Lunches, Team Buildings, After Works in the best places in Luxembourg, Xmas party, etc...
- For the sportive ones : the possibility to participate to running events with your team, to play ping-pong during your breaks or every other activities that you would share with us!
- And for the gourmand ones : croissants or cakes are very welcome...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.