Database / Application administrator (Luxembourg or Brussels)
Permanent contract or Freelance contract,
IT Solutions for European Institutions,
CTG IT Solutions is preparing the new DESIS Contract with the European Commission, and we are currently hiring a Database / Application administrator.
- Your are responsible for database installation, configuration and administration such as database monitoring and tuning.
- You perform application installation, configuration and management, and are responsible for access management
- You write database or application procedures manuals, including disaster recovery plans
- You monitor application usage and performance
- You manage database / application incident management and support
- You hold a Bachelor degree or an equivalent
- You have strong skills in Oracle DBMS, SQL, PL/SQL, such as operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux)
- You are experienced in user support and familiar with ITIL procedures
- You are fluent in English, to participate easily in multi-lingual meetings
- You are a team player and you like to work in multicultural environments
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days each year
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.