CTG is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Finance Director for our Luxembourgish operations (CTG Luxembourg PSF, TECH-IT and CTG IT Solutions), with 70M€ annual revenue and 600 FTE’s.
You will report to the VP Finance & Administration of CTG Europe and the VP of CTG Luxembourg and will supervise the local finance team.
- Coordinate the daily accounting process of 3 legal entities
- Supervise a finance team of 6 people, including payroll
- Participate in the monthly closing
- Prepare forecast and budget, using business knowledge and input from the Managing Director
- Financial controlling of the results and operational performance of the Luxembourg entities
- Integration of a newly acquired entity
- Support the business with pricing and costing of activities and projects
- Ensure correct implementation of CTG’s accounting policies (US GAAP)
- Support and participate in finance processes standardization and improvements
- Improve the internal control environment and compliancy with SOX and PSF regulation. Participate in the risk management process
- Manage the relationship with internal and external auditors
- Manage the external reporting including statutory accounts and tax declarations
- You hold a master’s degree in economics, finance or accounting
- You have at least 7 years of experience in Finance, of which at least 2 years in a management position, and a proven track record in various finance areas including accounting, reporting, internal control and international accounting standards
- You are used to working in an international environment
- You are fluent in French and English (spoken and written)
- Analytical mind with attention for quality
- Good communication skills and team spirit
- Dynamic and business oriented
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.