CTG IT Solutions is preparing the new DESIS Contract with the European Commission, and we are currently hiring a GIS Developer to provide design and construction of Geographical Information Systems.
- You implement geospatial analysis tools and you elaborate test programs
- You provide technical assistance for the use of GIS software and write technical documentation
- You perform integration with other applications and assistance with the deployment and the configuration of the system
- You evaluate and test products delivered by other teams to ensure that they conform to the requirements and methodology
- You participate in meetings with the project teams
- You hold a Bachelor degree or an equivalent
- You have a strong knowledge of GIS software & tools, geospatial data analysis
- You have a strong knowledge of relational database systems, SQL, programming languages, multi-tier web applications and modelling tools
- You are fluent in English and you are able to participate to multi-lingual meetings
- You like to work within multicultural environment
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days each year
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.