CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring an Information Security and Risk Management Officer (M/F).
Supports and manages the CTG's Corporate Security Program within CTG Luxembourg PSF.
Oversees the implementation of global information security and information risk-related corporate policies and standards within the PSF.
Works directly with delivery teams, HR, finance, internal audit, enterprise risk management, and Legal on their security and information risk management requirements affecting the PSF.
Works in conjunction with the Corporate Security Office.
- Implement governance processes to support the PSF's ISO 27001-certification goal. Develop and execute work plans to manage compliance with ISO 27001 and information security specific CSSF requirements
- Perform information security risk assessments within the scope of the PSF and report on the status of these risks in support of CTG Luxembourg PSF's CSSF compliance reporting processes. Monitor the risks and update the risks sheets and risks assessment registry (RAR)
- Implement and manage PSF-specific security operations processes and technologies
- Coordinate local enterprise risk management efforts and processes
- Implement and coordinate on security control and technology standards for information processing facilities to include systems, applications, services, and devices within the PS
- Oversee the collection and maintenance of governance, compliance, and risk management metrics and report those metrics to the CISO and the Risk & Compliance Committee
- Establish and monitor adherence to third party contractual security requirements as necessary
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or business, JD, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years' technical, information security, or IT experience
- Expertise in one or more sets of required security compliance requirements
- Relevant certifications or equivalent training/experience
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.
In this specific context, we still deal with applications as soon as possible, but interviews will be conducted in remote. Apply now