CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring an IT Manager for our internal services.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Deliver and support strategic plans for implementing IT in line with global and local business objectives
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Act as a point of contact for the Luxembourg offices by liaising closely with the group service desk, infrastructure and development teams;
- Coordinate the local IT in accordance with local regulations, the group policies and standards
- Handle business-critical IT tasks and systems administration
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software
- Track and maintain hardware and software inventory
- Analyze department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy to inform business decisions
- Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions
- Continuously analyze current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement
- Prepare cost benefits analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analyzing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs
- Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
- Manage the local helpdesk department to provide the appropriate support to the business
- Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups
- You are able to speak and write fluently at least English and French,
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in technology or computer science
- You have a 5+ years experience in IT management
- You have an experience with or knowledge of operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), public cloud (MS Office365) current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
- Experience of delivering end user IT support in a professional services environment;
- Working knowledge of ITIL or other IT service management practices;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Effective communicator and confident in client interaction;
- Strong customer service, problem solving and teamwork abilities;
- Experience working with an international business in multiple time-zones;
- Expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.