CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various client mainly in financial sector.
We are currently hiring an IT Project manager for one of our customer.
As an IT Project Manager you will be responsible for using best practice project management methodology to create a project plan to fit the client’s needs and deliver on desired outcomes.
In this position, you will maintain and control the project schedule and dashboard, coordinates meetings, identifies the necessary resources, identifies risks and develops timelines to ensure the project is completed on time.
You will also be in charge of communicating project progress, identifying continuous improvement practices, and providing regular status reports as required.
Depending on client environment, typical scope will be : Managing a small project or one or two phases of a larger project or big project.
Main Task :
- Develop integrated baseline project plans applying estimating models, identify resources and skills required, document estimating assumptions, refine plans and manage performance against them
- Recommend best solutions based on understanding of business issues
- Provide task-based schedule and cost forecasts and assist in assessing risk-based provisions
- Capture and track program metrics and perform analysis
- Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk
- Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them
- Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues and escalate to immediate manager where required
- Manage project closure initiatives, such as client satisfaction survey and closure analysis
- Document and archive project activities, deliverables, tools and findings for future projects
Knowledge and Experience :
- Minimum of 3 years of IT Project Management
- Project management certification are an asset
- Banking / financial experience is an asset
Skills & Competencies :
- Coordination skills
- Ability to identify issues and problems, generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives using basic root cause analysis, analytical thinker with creative problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Highly organized with good time management skills
- Customer service orientation, and strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, detail oriented environment
Languages skills :
- French (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.