CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various client mainly in financial sector.
We are currently hiring an IT Security Linux Engineer for one of our customer.
- Coordinate the implementation and deployment of a Privilege Access Management solution on Linux and DB environments in accordance with the relevant security policies, standards and procedures
- Actively participate in the technical deployment of the solution above
- Manage coordination meetings and report progress against the agreed planning
- Identify area of improvement and propose enhancements to existing environments
- Maintain a high level of procedural documentation in with the international standards of Quality Management.
- IT education
- Ability to work in a customer-facing role, attention to detail and a service orientated attitude.
- Some project management skills or experience would be a distinct advantage
- A good experience on Linux (mainly RedHat), scripting languages (e.g. Ksh, Bash, Perl) is mandatory
- Knowledge of Privilege Access Management solutions (such as CyberArk) or other Linux tools (such as sudo, and any deployment solutions) would be an asset
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunchs, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.