IT Support / IT Help Desk Agent / Service Desk Operator / Service Desk Agent / Call Desk Agent
IT Solutions for European Institutions,
CTG IT Solutions is currently hiring a Service Desk Agent to strengthen our team within a prestigious European Institution.
- Your are the first line user liaison: you receive calls and emails from all the Parliament users from Luxembourg, Brussels and Strasbourg
- You record incidents in the Service Management Tool, and make an initial assessment to attempt to resolve them. If you can't, then you assign incidents to dedicated support teams
- You provide a dedicated support to VIP users (Deputies for instance)
- You manage the incident life cycle, by monitoring progress of incident resolution, closing incidents, and keeping users informed to ensure they are satisfied
- You improve the knowledge database, to help your colleagues and the team.
- You are able to speak and write fluently at least English and French, to communicate easily with all the Parliament users
- You are experienced and have already worked in a similar position for 3 years
- You are familiar with ticketing tools and ITIL guidelines
- You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment.
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days each year
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.