IT Solutions for European Institutions,
Reporting to the F&A Manager in Luxembourg, we are currently hiring a Junior Accountant.
- You are in charge of the supplier accountancy, the follow up of invoices, the preparation of payments, etc...
- You deal with customer accountancy, including the follow up of invoices
- You perform the accounting of bank statements
- You follow the time sheets
- You are in contact with our third parties (other offices, suppliers, internal and external auditors…)
- You are responsible for the general ledger accounting
- You hold a Bachelor in accountancy, or an equivalent degree
- You have good communication skills, you can speak and write fluently French and you have a good level in English
- You have a first experience of at least 2 years, ideally in an international environment
- You have a good knowledge of MS Excel
- You have an analytical mind with attention for details and quality,
- You are proactive and can work autonomously
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- Meal vouchers
- A dedicated training program with personal develpment plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunches, Staff meetings, Xmas, Marathons
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked during our process of recruitment.