CTG IT Solutions is the CTG’s subsidiary exclusively dedicated to European Institutions. More than 100 colleagues are working within multicultural teams in Luxembourg, Brussels, Strasbourg and London.
CTG IT Solutions is currently growing as a result of the signature of several new contracts with prestigious EU Institutions. We are looking for a Junior Project Manager for IT Infrastructure & Support Projects to strengthen our team.
This is a unique opportunity to work within an international environment and to face a very interesting challenge.
- You are responsible for various IT projects related to the following:
- Install Move Add Change (IMAC)
- IT inventory, Asset Management and Logistics
- Hardware and Software deployments
- You prepare reports and documentation
- You define the scope of projects
- You coordinate teams of technicians in the delivery of small to medium sized projects
- You plan delivery and resources according to client expectations
- You ensure the service is up to time, cost and quality standards
- You act as an interface between the clients and technicians
- You hold a Master’s degree or an equivalent diploma in IT
- You are recognized for your excellent communication skills, your customer orientation and your diplomacy
- You have 2 to 7 years of relevant experience
- You speak and write English and French
- You have an excellent knowledge of ITIL
- An individual career development plan and a dedicated training program
- A competitive salary package with or without a company car
- Contracts with the European Commission are 40 hours/week, resulting in 12 RTT days (1 per month)
- Extra-legal benefits (daily allowances, PC plan, …)
- Regular events with the CTG team: Learning lunch, Staff meeting, Xmas, sports events
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.