Logistics and Planning Consultant
IT Solutions for European Institutions,
We are currently hiring a Logistics and Planning Consultant to join the multicultural team responsible for the IT logistics process in the European Parliament.
- You provide expertise in the logistical process of order follow-up and receipt
- You perform physical inventory management and are responsible for stock balancing
- You coordinate technician team and manage the workload planning
- You maintain correct inventory levels and control product quality
- You analyze user requests in the domain of RFC
- You participate to documentary procedures and develop basic reports
- You hold a Bachelor degree in the IT or logistics sector
- You have worked in a similar position before
- You speak English and French
- Your are ITIL certified
- You are a team player and a multitasking person
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.