Onsite Service Desk Agent (French / English)
IT Solutions for European Institutions,
CTG IT Solutions is currently hiring a Onsite Service Desk Agent to strengthen our team within a prestigious European Institution.
- You provide end-user hardware and software support
- You take part in hardware reparation
- You log, categorize, diagnose, prioritize and resolve incidents
- You escalate incidents when necessary
- You ensure good communication throughout the incident resolution lifecycle
- You handle in/out policy of service requests
- You intervene onsite at the user location
- You execute Install, Move, Add, Change, Disposal tasks and manage the IMACD lifecycles.
- You hold a Bachelor degree or an equivalent diploma in IT
- You speak and write English and French (B2 level, according to CEFR)
- You have a previous experience in a similar position and are familiar Windows 7/10 and MS Office
- You are recognized for your excellent communication skills, your customer orientation and your diplomacy.
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days each year
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.