CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various client mainly in financial sector.
We are currently hiring a OPS / DevOps Engineer for one of our customer.
- Create, manage, monitor and maintenance of Business Applications operational systems
- Deployment management of applications from external suppliers and internal software development
- Interact frequently with internal systems, ops, network and security teams to share information and solve problems. Interaction typically concerns resolution of operational and scheduling issues.
- Contribute to adherence to procedures, methods, standards and controls to foster operational efficiency, monitor compliance, mitigate risks, and achieve unit results.
- Provide support of project planning and execution
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of current information technology techniques and tools.
System Implementation :
- Install, configure, test and maintain operational systems, application software and system management tools
- Definition and Implementation of work packages to support and maintain the applications system architecture (software installation, networks configuration, software deployment, client rollout, …)
- Operation and maintenance of the Hyperic monitoring environment and Spring insight
- Experience with automation/configuration management using the latest tools
System Test :
- Guidance on the use of the application monitoring solution to accomplish system tests
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
System Maintenance :
- Definition and documentation of tasks to ensure the operation on the work level.
- Tasks include: Failover switch and BCP support, client rollout, bug fix deployment, server upgrades …
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Second Level on-call support to assist the teams on application or system issues outside office hours.
- Bachelor's degree in, Computer Science or other technical field or equivalent work experience</p>
- 3-5 years of experience in all aspects of a specific IT discipline, with demonstrated mastery of operations and/or systems technology and functional/user areas operations.
- Experience in working out and develop system solutions to support complex business infrastructure
- Knowledge of DevOps practices, such as lifecycle, automation, orchestration
- Anticipate business solutions and IT project needs
- Understanding of application deployment processes
- Ability to document environments and procedures
- Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins/Hudson, Maven, etc.)
- Continuous Delivery tools (docker, puppet, etc.)
- Software Deployment
- Load balancing, failover
- Release management, software rollout techniques, deployment
- Virtualization concepts
- Monitoring and distributed logging
- Backup and restore
- Hardware and Network
- Understanding of Proxies, Firewalls
- File share access
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and technical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self-starter with a track record of successful product execution
- Strong analytical skills
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.