CTG IT Solutions is an IT Services Company dedicated to European Institutions. We are currently hiring a Senior Service Desk Operator, to join the Service Desk multicultural team of the European Parliament in Luxembourg, and to be responsible for providing first level IT support to all its users
- You define project strategies, plannings, tasks and deliverable. You provide analysis reports, quality reviews, and risk analysis.
- You participate to functional and technical working groups, and perform presentations with Business and IT teams.
- You are responsible for budgets and define appropriate resources. You take actions to adapt it when necessary.
- You perform change management with the help of internal sponsors.
- You hold an university degree : Bachelor or License
- You are experienced in project management and have already worked in a similar position for 5 years (PM certifications such as PMI-PMP, Prince 2, PM², etc... are desirable)
- You have strong knowledge in IT development and are used to work with technologies such as Java, Unix, UML, JIRA, XML
- You are fluent in English and are used to work in an international environment
- You are a team player
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days each year
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.