CTG IT Solutions is an IT Services Company dedicated to European Institutions. We are currently hiring a Senior Project Manager, to lead complex development & testing projects within a prestigious European Institution.
- You define project strategies, plannings, tasks and deliverable. You provide analysis reports, quality reviews, and risk analysis.
- You participate to functional and technical working groups, and perform presentations with Business and IT teams.
- You are responsible for budgets and define appropriate resources. You take actions to adapt it when necessary.
- You perform ontology development, development of services as well as architecture
- You perform change management with the help of internal sponsors.
- You hold an university degree : Bachelor or License
- You are experienced in project management and have already worked in a similar position for 5 years (PM certifications such as PMI-PMP, Prince 2, PM², etc... are desirable)
- You have strong knowledge in IT development and are used to work with technologies such as Java, Unix, UML, JIRA, XML
- You have already worked with Linked Open Data / Semantic Web technologies
- You are fluent in English and are used to work in an international environment
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days each year
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.