CTG IT Solutions is the CTG’s subsidiary exclusively dedicated to European Institutions. More than 100 colleagues are working within multicultural teams in Luxembourg, Brussels, Strasbourg and London.
CTG IT Solutions is currently growing as a result of the signature of several new contracts with prestigious EU Institutions. We are looking for a Project Manager to strengthen our team.
This is a unique opportunity to work within an international environment and to face a very interesting challenge.
- You are responsible for the implementation of IS in compliance with business needs and the deployed resources
- You prepare reports and documentation
- You define the scope of projects, review project deliverables
- You define planning based on strategies and criteria of security, quality, cost and time
- You manage a team of Java Developers
- You guide project team, provide effective leadership and review deliverables
- You act as an interface between the clients and technicians
- You hold a Master’s degree or an equivalent diploma in IT
- You are recognized for your excellent communication skills, your customer orientation and your diplomacy
- You speak and write English
- You have an excellent knowledge of ITIL
- You are certified in PM2, PMP or Prince 2 as well as the Agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban PSK)
- You have good experience of projects with case management tools or workflow-bases systems (IBM Case Manager, BPMN Activiti, IBM BPMN, CMMN…)
- You have knowledge of the RUP software development Methodologies
- You have a demonstrated experience in managing very large and complex enterprise application with SOA integration
- An individual career development plan and a dedicated training program
- Regular events with the CTG team: Learning lunch, Staff meeting, Xmas, sports events
- A competitive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days
- Extra-legal benefits (daily allowances, PC plan, …)
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.