CTG IT Solutions is preparing the new DESIS Contract with the European Commission, and we are currently hiring a Quality Assurance Manager to elaborate and maintain Information System quality control procedures.
- You provide quality plans and Service Level Agreements
- You are responsible for quality studies, assessments or other quality matters associated with information system projects
- You define, elaborate and manage quality tests
- You assist in the implementation of project management methodology
- You perform risk analysis and advice on quality improvements
- You hold a Bachelor degree or an equivalent
- You have a good knowledge of IS quality assurance and quality control practices, as well as quality procedures
- You have a good knowledge of CMMI, testing methodologies, and information systems lifecycle
- You are an excellent communicator, able to write studies and to give high level presentations for different actors involved (testers, developers, management, etc.)
- You are fluent in English and you can work in an international environment
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days each year
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.