We are currently hiring a Senior IT Support Specialist, to join the Support multicultural team of the European Parliament in Luxembourg, and to be responsible for providing second level support on internal dedicated applications.
- Your are the second line user liaison onsite or remote
- You record incidents in the Service Management Tool, and make an initial assessment to attempt to resolve them.
- You configure and install PCs and other IT equipment
- You test and administrate applications you're responsible for
- You are the point of contact for system administrators and the 3rd line
- You improve the knowledge database and provide technical reports
- You are able to speak and write fluently at least English and French, to communicate easily with all the Parliament users
- You are experienced and have already worked in a similar position for 3 years
- You are familiar with ticketing tools and ITIL guidelines
- You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days each year
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.