CTG IT Solutions is an IT Services Company dedicated to European Institutions.
The current Email
environment (80000 mailboxes) is based on MS-Exchange 2010 /
MS-Outlook2010 and has to be migrated to an on premise solution based
on MS-Exchange 2016 / MS-Outlook 2016 by the end of 2018.
We are looking for a high level expert who is mastering the Microsoft windows environment
(Windows 10, Office 2016, Windows 2016 server, MS-Exchange 20xx) and
who also has experience with mobile devices (active sync).
You must have a solid experience and aptitude to execute the following tasks:
- The third level support of the MS-Outlook in all possible configuration settings including inter-actions with back-end and mobile applications.
- The analysis, report and follow-up of problems with other teams and suppliers.
- The communication and report of incident resolutions to all involved entities (including the end users).
management of efficient communication means to ease the sharing of
information with the other support teams and end users community.
- The development of scripts or applications linked to the Email / Active Directory environment to ease the introduction of new facilities or diagnostic tools.
You will also participate on ad-hoc basis in:
- The Evaluation of new solutions or improvements in accordance with business needs.
design and definition of reference configuration settings for different
client configurations in accordance with the remaining of the
environment and security guidelines.
You should :
- Demonstrate a proven experience in the above-mentioned tasks is essential.
- Have an excellent
knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating systems family: Windows 7,
Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows networking and of the Active Directory (Group Policies etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Exchange and MS-Outlook.
- Ideally speak English and/or French (spoken), technical writing skills in English and/or French.
- Be able to participate in multi-lingual meetings (English and French spoken), ease of communication in technical matters.
- Certification of ITIL for service delivery and service support is considered an asset.
Our offer :
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car.
- 5 additional vacation days each year.
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans.
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks).
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.