CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Senior Security Officer (M/W) for one of our customer .
- You are responsible of the architectural security analysis for the new projects (validation of design implementation).
- You support all the process security incidents investigation (malware infection, security breach or policy violation).
- You are in charge of auditing the current security situation & coordinating emergency response to security events to avoid incidents.
- You lead penetration tests (provider selection, preparation, supervision and recommendation follow-up).
- You manage the incident handling process creation.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- You are fluent in French and English (spoken and written).
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.