CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
Our Delivery Center dedicated to Customer Support is currently growing ! We are hiring a Service Desk Team Leader for our office located next to all commodities in Esch Belval.
You will be part of a team in charge of several customers located all over the World. Mainly in the financial field, you will have to adapt yourself to different situations by using your previous experience, your knowledge but also your colleagues advice. You will be an active member of strategic decisions.
To be more precise, you will have to provide these following tasks :
- Manage day to day operational.
- Coach and manage people.
- Facilitate communication within DC’s and with Management.
- Have a strong awareness for technical contents and business impact of projects.
- You are open minded and ready to work in a multicultural environment;
- You have a great Team Spirit which is really important to share your daily tasks with your future colleagues in an open space.
- You have the ability to work in autonomy.
- You are able to speak French & English (Lux, German or Dutch are considered as an asset).
It would be even more perfect if :
- You have at least 3 years' experience as a Team Leader or in a similar position.
- You have already lead teams in an international and customer-focused environment.
- You are proactive, flexible and multi-task.
- You have the ability to follow up on incidents and to set priorities.
- An attractive salary package depending on your previous experiences and on your skills;
- The possibility to chose what is the best for YOU :
1. With or without a company car;
2. With 13th month at the end of the year or each month;
3. With Meal Vouchers or financial compensation.
- Extra-legal advantages (Sympass Card, privileged partnerships with well-known banks, etc...
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans;
- The integration in an internal and passionate team in which you will have the possibility to learn from your colleagues, to share advice and to develop you current IT skills;
- Offices ideally located in Belval (in front of a big parking with all commodities around :restaurants, gym, shopping center...) : perfect for having a real break!
- The opportunity to get involved in a "Best Place to Work" company!
- Regular events with CTG teams : Learning Lunches, Team Buildinrgs, After Works in the best places in Luxembourg, Xmas party, etc...
- And for the gourmand ones : croissants or cakes are very welcome...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.