CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various client mainly in financial sector.
We are currently hiring Several Oracle DBA (Windows or Linux / Unix environment) for one of our customer.
- You administrate system of Oracle databases platforms
- You perform Oracle database installation and configuration, tuning, capacity planning, health checks, backups/recovery and change management
- You secure access and maintain scripts
- You respect SLA concerning system availability
- You ensure the follow-up of incidents, problems, changes related to this platform, you troubleshoot issues with database instances and eliminate root causes through systematic problem management practices
- You assist in maintaining and improving and innovation Oracle platform
- You have a relevant university degree or equivalent in one of the following subject areas: Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred
- You are Certified Oracle (10g /11g /12c..) or have an equivalent on experience.
You have knowledges of Oracle 11g, 12c, MySql, RMAN, EM Grid Control, PL/SQL
- You are familiar with Unix/Linux or windows scripting
- You have knowledge on ITIL
- For linux specialist : Additional skills in one or more of the following areas will be of advantage: Oracle Dataguard, Oracle RAC, ASM, PHP, Indepth, EMC TimeFinder, Veritas Cluster, NetBackup and Volume Manager
- You are a strong communicator and good team player
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
- Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunchs, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.