CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Software Development Project Manager (M/F) for our office
- Lead and control all stages of the project lifecycle from analysis to design, development, testing, approval, and release.
- Define the project management plan, the work breakdown structure, estimates and schedule.
- Ensure the project follow-up on a weekly basis in terms of budget, resource allocation and schedule. - - Prepare, organise and perform project team meetings.
- Review the project indicators to ensure the correctness of the information and prevent from any deviance from the initial plan.
- Define quality objectives for the project together with quality insurance and business teams.
- Define key risks for the project and define mitigation actions in order to reduce the risk.
- Escalate to defined people when a key issue occurs.
- Prepare and attend the steering committees with the right level of information in order to ensure quick and safe decision making.
- Proven track records of successful software development projects.
- Highly organized and efficient, exhibiting an ability to deal with a considerable and complex workload within a minimal timescale.
- Experience in the financial/banking and/or government area would be a great asset.
- Very good communication skills at various levels, from project team management to the final client.
- Knowledge of Prince2 or PMBOK or HERMES is an asset.
- Good knowledge and practice of Agile methods.
- Customer and quality focused.
- French (Fluent).
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car.
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month.
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation.
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans.
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks).
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons,...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.