CTG IT Solutions is preparing the new DESIS Contract with the European Commission, and we are currently hiring a Support Manager to implement, coordinate and maintain the IS Support
- Your lead the IS Service and coordinate the support teams
- You are responsible for wiki sites, collaborative sites or social networks
- You manage user requests and follow-up service quality
- You manage incidents related to information systems and organize the reporting
- You create and perform IS and ICT trainings
- You participate to user, service and project meetings
- You hold a Master degree or an equivalent
- You are able to speak and write fluently at least English and French
- You are experienced in end user assistance or support of information systems
- You are ITIL certified, or have an excellent knowledge of it
- You are recognized for your strong communication and presentation skills
- You are used to participate to multi-lingual meetings and projects
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.