CTG IT Solutions is preparing the new DESIS Contract with the European Commission, and we are currently hiring a System Administrator to perform the administration of DG-specific infrastructures, systems and services, such as file and print-services, RDS service, DG specific systems and software and hosted applications.
- Your install and configure system components and server software, and you perform configuration management tasks and procedures
- You monitor infrastructure, systems, servers, and perform 2nd level support
- You analyse and define problems : you perform preliminary diagnosis of software and hardware problems, coordinating with the central IT department
- You provide technical advises in capacity management, contingency planning, IT service continuity management, security. You also draft technical content for the knowledge database
- You participate in defining and documenting system & infrastructure configuration, as well as architectural designs
- You manage security administration and monitoring, in adherence to the security rules of the European Commission's central security service (complemented by local rules)
- You hold a Bachelor degree or an equivalent
- You are an expert of the Windows or Unix or Linux OS
- You are familiar with ITIL, able to cope with fast changing technologies
- You are fluent in English and used to work in international/multi-lingual environment
- You have a previous experience in a similar position, within multi-language deployments
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days each year
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.