CTG IT Solutions is CTG’s subsidiary exclusively dedicated to European Institutions. More than 100 colleagues are working within multicultural teams in Luxembourg, Brussels, Strasbourg and London.
CTG IT Solutions is currently growing as a result of the signature of several new contracts with prestigious EU Institutions. We are looking for System Administrators to strengthen our team in Brussels.
This is a unique opportunity to work within an international environment and to face a very interesting challenge.
- Your install and configure system components and server software, and you perform configuration management tasks and procedures
- You monitor infrastructure, systems, servers, and perform 2nd level support
- You analyse and define problems : you perform preliminary diagnosis of software and hardware problems, coordinating with the central IT department
- You provide technical advice in capacity management, contingency planning, IT service continuity management, security. You also draft technical content for the knowledge database
- You participate in defining and documenting system & infrastructure configuration, as well as architectural designs
- You manage security administration and monitoring, in adherence to the security rules of the European Commission's central security service (complemented by local rules)
- You hold a Bachelor degree or an equivalent
- You are an expert of the Windowns
- You are familiar with ITIL, able to cope with fast changing technologies
- You are fluent in English and used to work in international/multi-lingual environment
- You have a previous experience in a similar position, within multi-language deployments
- An individual career development plan and a dedicated training program
- A competitive salary package with or without a company car
- Contracts with the European Commission are 40 hours/week, resulting in 12 RTT days (1 per month)
- Extra-legal benefits (daily allowances, PC plan, …)
- Regular events with the CTG team: Learning lunch, Staff meeting, Xmas, sports events
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.