CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various client mainly in financial sector. Because of several new projects, we need to find a System Engineer specialized in Microsoft environment. Our Engineering and Production Team needs you to reinforce their potential !
Ready to start ?
Here are the missions that are waiting for you :
You will be in charge of managing central computer systems hosted in 2 datacenters in Luxembourg and the WAN/LAN-infrastructure of 2 Operations sites in Luxembourg. You will be involved in customer projects (design, implementation, maintenance).
To be more precise, you will have to provide these following tasks :
- Design of the Infrastructure configuration in collaboration with Delivery Center Engineering and Production Team
- Responding to infrastructure issues
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting 3rd level system and network problems
- Implement security measures to the customers' infrastructure (Service request, security patches, software update)
- Design and maintain computer security policies, procedures and documentation
If you have this following profile, it is already a good start :
- You are open minded and ready to work in a multicultural environment;
- You have a great Team Spirit which is really important to share your daily tasks with your future colleagues in an open space.
- You are able to speak French & English.
It would be even more perfect if :
- You have at least 3 years experiences in a similar position in which you have developed your knowledge in IT products like : Hyper V, VMWare, MS Windows and Exchange servers, Active Directory, MS Azure, and so one...
- You also have good documentation skills.
- ITIL certification would be an added-value.
And now, let's have a look on the Offer :
- An attractive salary package depending on your previous experiences and on your skills;
- The possibility to chose what is the best for YOU :
1. With or without a company car;
2. With 13rd month at the end of the year or each month;
3. With Meal Vouchers or financial compensation.
- Extra-legal advantages (Sympass Card, privileged partnerships with well-known banks, etc...)
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans;
- The integration in an internal and passionate team in which you will have the possibility to learn from your colleagues, to share advice and to develop you current IT skills;
- The opportunity to get involved in a "Best Place to Work" company !
- Regular events with CTG teams : Learning Lunch, Team Buildings, After Works in the best places in Luxembourg, Xmas party, etc...
- For the sportive ones : the possibility to participate in running events with your team, to play ping-pong during your breaks or every other activities that you would share with us !
- And for the gourmand ones : croissants or cakes are very welcome...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.