Test Tool Specialist
CTG Belgium, the market leader in Test Tooling, is looking for Test Tool Specialists.
Depending on your previous work experience you will realise one or more of the assignments below:
- You implement test management tools, perform customizations and upgrades
- You create automated test scripts and set up frameworks for test automation
- You create and carry out performance tests
- You analyse and report test results
- You execute test tool selections and advise our customers on test tools and test automation
- You prepare and give courses in your specific knowledge domain
- You coach colleagues in working with test tools and test automation
- You assist in the development and improvement of our testing services
- You are a consultant at heart, e.g. customer-oriented, independent, dedicated, flexible, team player and entrepreneurial
- You have approximately 3 years’ experience with test automation, performance testing or test management tools
- You have experience with the standard toolsets of HP, Microsoft of CA, or experience with low-cost or open source tools
- You have experience with one or more of the following or similar tools: HP QC, HP UFT, HP LR, MS CodedUI, MS Test Manager, MS TFS, CA Service Virtualisation, CA Test Data Management, Atlassian suite: JIRA, Bamboo, Confluence, and Selenium, JMeter, Apium, …
- You have a background in scripting or programming
- You have sound knowledge of structured testing, testing methodologies and test techniques, experience with Agile or Devops is an advantage
- You communicate fluently in both oral and written English and Dutch and /or French
We offer you ...
- A captivating challenge within a company that is for several years nominated as one of the “Best Employers in Belgium”
- A motivating salary package with diverse benefits, including a company car, 34 holidays, compensation of over time, net allowance, meal allowance and group insurance.
- A ‘Flex Income Plan’ which enables you to constitute your ideal compensation package that fits your personal needs and situation.
- Growth opportunities in accordance with your knowledge and commitment
- A company culture that is characterized by open communication and exceptional care for our collaborators
- A renowned education program