CTG IT Solutions is preparing the new DESIS Contract with the European Commission, and we are currently hiring a User Documentation and training person to write IT documents and perform IT related trainings to european users.
- Your write user manuals for information systems
- You write IS on-line help
- You write web documentation
- You prepare and give training courses on information systems
- You hold a Bachelor degree or an equivalent degree
- You have excellent writing and communication skills and speak fluently at least English and French
- You have strong IT skills and MS Office skills, especially in PowerPoint, and a good knowledge of web languages
- You have a previous experience in end-user assistance and/or training
- You are a team player and a self-starter, who likes to work in multicultural environments
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days each year
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.