CTG Belgium, leader in IT related validation, is
seeking for experienced Validation Consultants within the Regulatory Compliance
unit for the implementation of various projects. It concerns projects within
As Validation Consultant, you have a leading
role in validation activities, compliance and quality at our client site.
The activities focus primarily on
advising and assisting our clients with complex problems. Hereby, you will take
lead in the implementation of solutions, put forward by you, at an
organisational and strategic level.
As possible Service Owner, you will support the
CTG organisation and you will provide advice on the development of CTG service
offers in the area of Validation and Compliance.
- As Validation Consultant, you will work
independently or in teams. You will play a leading or coaching role.
- You are creative in designing solutions for
complex customer issues and can draw on years of experience and expertise. You
are able to clearly translate customer requirements and needs into solutions
that meets client expectations.
- You are able to devise strategies that can be
translated into operational activities and communicate them properly to all
- You will perform assessments, gap analysis and
risk analysis at client sites and you are skilled in drawing up improvement
- You are a mentor for your colleagues, Validation
Engineers and Specialists.
- At least 5 years experience
in validation and / or compliance;
- Experience in one or more
of the following areas: CSV, Part 11, GxP, FDA, ISO9001, EFQM, Six Sigma;
- Experience in change
management and capable of implementing changes necessary for a project success;
- Report quickly and
accurately (oral and written) in EN, NL and FR;
- Knowledge of interviewing
techniques is an absolute asset;
- Experience in conducting
- You are analytic by nature,
set priorities quickly and have the sense of planning and organisation;
We offer you…
- A captivating challenge within a company that is for several years nominated as one of the “Best Employers in Belgium”
- A motivating salary package with diverse benefits, including a company car, 34 holidays, compensation of over time, meal allowance and group insurance.
- A ‘Flex Income Plan’ which enables you to constitute your ideal compensation package that fits your personal needs and situation.
- Growth opportunities in accordance with your knowledge and commitment
- A company culture that is characterized by open communication and exceptional care for our collaborators
- A renowned education program