Web Operation Manager (Luxembourg or Brussels)
Permanent contract or Freelance contract,
IT Solutions for European Institutions,
CTG IT Solutions is preparing the new DESIS Contract with the European Commission, and we are currently hiring a Web Operation Manager.
- Your are responsible for creating a detailed site topology such as staging web sites
- You install and support websites, create and manage the wiki and collaborative sites
- You implement social and collaborative solutions
- You ensure coherence of the logical and physical structure of websites, web pages and web procedure manuals
- You provide web procedure manuals and technical reports
- You hold a bachelor degree or an equivalent
- You have a proven conceptual understanding of content structuring, storage, access and presentation elements
- You are experienced with web environments, wiki and collaborative sites
- You are fluent in English
- You are able to cope with the fast changing technologies used in web site management, such as the needs of multi-language site deployment
- You are a team player and a self-starter, who likes to work in multicultural environments
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days each year
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.