IT Solutions for European Institutions,
CTG IT Solutions is currently hiring a Windows Engineer to strengthen our team within a prestigious European Institution.
- You install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot Windows-based environments
- You improve, automate, monitor and maintain systems
- You manage incident resolution and act as 2nd or 3rd line of support
- You assist other teams in release management, change management and more
- You act as an interface between the Infrastructure and Development teams to ensure system stability and availability
- You maintain technical documentation up to date
- You evaluate, test and integrate new Operating Systems, Drivers and Patches
- You hold a Bachelor degree or an equivalent diploma in IT
- You speak and write English and French (B2 level, according to CEFR)
- You have a previous experience in a similar position and are familiar Windows 7/10 and MS Office
- You have a good knowledge of ITIL processes, ticketing systems and CMDB
- You have an experience with multiple scripting languages (knowledge of PowerShell is required)
- You have an experience with Virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V...)
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days each year
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.