CTG IT Solutions is the CTG’s subsidiary exclusively dedicated to European Institutions. More than 100 colleagues are working within multicultural teams in Luxembourg, Brussels, Strasbourg and London.
CTG IT Solutions is currently growing as a result of the signature of several new contracts with prestigious EU Institutions. We are looking for a Database and Application Administrator to strengthen our team.
This is a unique opportunity to work within an international environment and to face a very interesting challenge.
- You install, configure and administer Oracle Databases
- You process and load incoming statistical data into the database according to the validation standard routines
- You define data structures and data analysis processes
- You provide technical and methodological support to the data providers and users
- You check and validate metadata files and quality reports
- You assist users with the usage of the statistical applications
- You perform monitoring and tuning of databases
- You manage database incidents
- You draft and test backups and disaster recovery plans
- You write procedure manuals
- You hold a Bachelor degree or an equivalent diploma in IT
- You speak and write fluently English and French (another European language is an asset)
- You have experience in the administration of Oracle Databases (10g to 12c)
- You have a good knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
- You are recognized for your excellent communication skills, your customer orientation and your team spirit
- An individual career development plan and a dedicated training program
- A competitive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days
- Extra-legal benefits (daily allowances, PC plan,…)
- Regular events with the CTG team: Learning lunch, Staff meeting, Xmas, sports events
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.