CTG IT Solutions is the CTG’s subsidiary exclusively dedicated to European Institutions. More than 100 colleagues are working within multicultural teams in Luxembourg, Brussels, Strasbourg and London.
CTG IT Solutions is currently growing as a result of the signature of several new contracts with prestigious EU Institutions. We are looking for an IT Support Manager to strengthen our team.
The position consists in coordinating a team responsible for support operation for the creation and deployment of Windows images and reference configurations. These reference configurations integrate the Operating System (Windows) and the commonly used application into easy-to-deploy packages on both clients and servers.
This is a unique opportunity to work within an international environment and to face a very interesting challenge.
- You organise, implement and maintain IS Support operations
- You provide guidance and expertise for package deployments via SCCM, automation and scripting (PowerShell)
- You coordinate support services related with the Windows images and Reference Configurations
- You facilitate the communication between different teams during the installation, configuration and distribution of the Reference Configurations
- You assist the coordination of different teams and projects for problem diagnosis, resolution and reporting
- You are responsible for the organization and maintenance of a knowledge base and all documentation
- You hold a Master’s degree or an equivalent diploma in IT
- You are recognized for your excellent communication skills, your customer orientation and your diplomacy
- An individual career development plan and a dedicated training program
- You speak and write English and French
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in IT and a proven experience in a similar role
- You have an excellent knowledge of ITIL
- You have good knowledge of Windows (Windows 10, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016), and deployments/distribution (SCCM)
- You have good knowledge of managing policies for application parameters (local policies, GPOs…)
- You have excellent knowledge of PowerShell
- A competitive salary package with or without a company car
- Contracts with the European Commission are 40 hours/week, resulting in 12 RTT days (1 per month)
- Extra-legal benefits (daily allowances, PC plan, …)
- Regular events with the CTG team: Learning lunch, Staff meeting, Xmas, sports events
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.