CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various client mainly in financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Presales Engineer for for our delivery centers.
- Responsible for the delivery of presales activities for our Delivery center Development and our Delivery Center Testing.
- Ensure compliance to framework, standards, and oversight methods used in the Services & Solutions processes
- Work closely with:
o Delivery Centers Head of Unit
o Service Managers
o Incident Managers
o Business line managers
o Sales team
o Solution Architect
- Business Development
- Specialized in domain specific knowledge and able to transfer to account executives
- Have general knowledge about all service domains
- Selling with account executives
- Analyze customer’s requirements and propose appropriate solutions
- Create and deliver high quality proposals in the service domain (content, budget, resources)
- Assist in opportunity and lead qualification
- Close business together with Account Executive
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the service portfolio in the domain as described in the European strategic plan and/or country business plans
- Give professional internal and external service presentations and demonstrations
- Organize and attend marketing seminars and workshops
- Develop relationships with partners and suppliers
- Build project charters related to proposals
- Assist project teams in delivering services
- Develop marketing material in coordination with marketing in service domain
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- At best, experience in a similar position
- Strong customer service orientation
- Analytical skills and the ability to recognize the demands on the side of the clients
- French (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- A CUSTOMIZABLE SALARY PACKAGE :
- 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- With or without company car
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- Extra-legal advantages..
AN INDIVIDUAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM OF CAREER :
- A personal development plan
- Growth opportunities in accordance with your knowledge and commitment
- A company culture that is characterized by open communication and exceptional care for our collaborators
- A wide training choice in accordance with your needs and those of the market
- A regular follow up of your assignment with the client
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.