CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various client mainly in financial sector.
We are currently hiring a PRODUCTION ENGINEER for our delivery centers.
You are responsible for :
- Day to day operation activities for the delivery centers
- Requirements and expectations conditions for the integration of new Customer processes.
- Overall stability, health, and control on ICT infrastructures
- Creation, organization and maintenance of operational processes and procedures as well as operational reporting
- Asset and inventory management
- Availability and accuracy of documented operational processes/procedure (Process Owner)
You work closely with:
- Service Managers
- Incident Managers
- Business line managers
- Sales team
- Solution Architect
- You ensure compliance to framework, standards, and oversight methods used in the Services & Solutions processes
- You ensure that the regular activities of the team are planned, organized and completed on time
- You analyze trends (number and type) of issues, identify causes, propose and supervise corrective actions
- You promote and reinforce adherence to the process and policies associated with the Operational Management
- You ensure relationship between support teams
- You manage major and critical production incidents
- Youcoordinate and communicate changes toward the organization and the client
- You communicate on daily operations (incidents, service requests, changes)
- You supervise and communicate the progress on problem solving processes
- You participate in the Service Review Meetings
- You have a first experience in a similar position, or have a good understanding of architectural
- You are able to speak and write fluently English and French, to communicate easily with all third parties
- You are a team player who likes to work in an international environment
- You are a strong communicator, stress resistant and show good analytical skills
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons,...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.