CTG IT Solutions is the CTG’s subsidiary exclusively dedicated to European Institutions. More than 100 colleagues are working within multicultural teams in Luxembourg, Brussels, Strasbourg and London.
CTG IT Solutions is currently growing its activities with prestigious EU Institutions. We are looking for an Exchange Administrator to strengthen our team in a migration project.
This is a unique opportunity to work within an international environment and to face a very interesting challenge.
- You provide expertise and advisory for all Exchange related topics in the context of the migration to Exchange 2019
- You attend project meetings, present reports and provide technical insight
- You manage incident resolution and act as 2nd or 3rd line of support
- You assist other teams in release management, change management and more
- You act as an interface between the Infrastructure and Development teams to ensure system stability and availability
- You maintain technical documentation up to date
- You hold a Bachelor degree or an equivalent diploma in IT
- You speak and write English and French (B2 level, according to CEFR)
- You have a previous experience in a similar position and have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 2012-2019
- You hold Microsoft Exchange Server certifications (MCSE, MSCA…)
- You have a good knowledge of ITIL processes, ticketing systems
- You are recognized for your excellent communication skills, your customer orientation and your diplomacy
- You are flexible and stress resilient
- An individual career development plan and a dedicated training program
- Regular events with the CTG team: Learning lunch, Staff meeting, Xmas, sports events
- A competitive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days
- Extra-legal benefits (daily allowances, PC plan, …)
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.