CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various client mainly in financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Software Development Project Manager (M/F) for our office
- Lead and control all stages of the project lifecycle from analysis to design, development, testing, approval, and release
- Define the project management plan, the work breakdown structure, estimates and schedule
- Ensure the project follow-up on a weekly basis in terms of budget, resource allocation and schedule. - - Prepare, organise and perform project team meetings
- Review the project indicators to ensure the correctness of the information and prevent from any deviance from the initial plan
- Define quality objectives for the project together with quality insurance and business teams
- Define key risks for the project and define mitigation actions in order to reduce the risk
- Escalate to defined people when a key issue occurs
- Prepare and attend the steering committees with the right level of information in order to ensure quick and safe decision making
- Proven track records of successful software development projects
- Highly organized and efficient, exhibiting an ability to deal with a considerable and complex workload within a minimal timescale
- Experience in the financial/banking and/or government area would be a great asset
- Very good communication skills at various levels, from project team management to the final client
- Knowledge of Prince2 or PMBOK or HERMES is an asset
- Good knowledge and practice of Agile methods
- Customer and quality focused
- French (Fluent)
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.