Solution Architect (M/W)
IT Service Management,
CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various client mainly in financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Solution Architect (M/W) or one of our customer.
- Be the privileged contact at the level of architecture for final customer(s) of the client, working in team. In this function, you are required to build a trust relationship with your customer(s)
- Build/Have an architectural exhaustive view on your customer’s projects, also at the level of architecture influencing the internal client architecture landscape
- For qualified requests, collect and formally document the customer requirements in order to establish a baseline for the solution. Challenge the current architecture standards and new project requests from a technical point of view while keeping an eye on the potential financial impact
- Create a solution where the architecture is valid (answering the business need/requirements of the customer) and viable (based on recognized, supported and approved technologies for which client has adequate support capabilities). Document the elements of cost that are relevant for the solution
- Be technically responsible for the offerings made to the customers and be responsible for the integrity (and completeness) of the elements of costs. The proposals should as much as possible be based on the client IT Catalog of services and existing standards
- Identify the potential shortages in the IT Catalog in order to be able to contribute to the definition of bundles of technical standards and/or « building blocks ». The goal is to industrialize the delivery of infrastructure components
- Build contacts with peers at client but also on the external market (eg. : be member of an external IT user group) in order to share experiences internally (eg. : Architecture board) of externally
- IT education
- Commercial and professional attitude
- Strong communication skills, ability to pitch an idea in front of various audience, be articulated
- Personality apt to resist stress, ability to manage and influence your customer while maintaining an open and constructive approach
- Be open to dialogue, be capable of leading a meeting/group of people and share experiences
- Bachelor or equivalent in IT or Telecom or equivalent experience of at least 3 years in at least 2 or 3 domains (Systems, Storage, Network, Middleware, DBs, Tools, Security)
- General knowledge of IT infrastructure.
- Be intellectually curious, knowledge in the following matters : Devops, cognitive solutions, security matters..
- French (Fluent)
- English (Fluent)
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end days the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.