CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Solutions Architect specialized in Office 365 .
The Solution Architect has the responsibility of executing on the vision of the solution through his/her involvement throughout the Solution Framework focus areas and client relationships. The Solution Architect helps develop the solution, customizes the offering to client through captured requirements and supports sales and delivery processes.
- Support sales setting the vision of the solution implementation given an in-depth understanding of the offering, and 'the art of possibility'
- Manage the transition from sales to delivery, providing the linkage from 'promised' to 'fulfillment'
- Support delivery in an advisory role for successful execution of the proposed solution
- Be the key client contact for turning successful implementations into positive references
- Provide thought- leadership through white papers, conference presentations and speaker engagements
- Work under the Solution Owner's guidance to develop the solution maturity
- Work with other solution architects for co-sell, cross-sell opportunities and solution extension
The Solution Architect is a qualified, billable professional who takes on additional solution area management responsibility. Helps grow the solution area by assisting with attracting new, qualified consultants, interviewing new recruits, supporting sales efforts and developing solution-specific marketing material.
- Able to speak and write fluently at least English and French
- Expertise in management, sales and marketing activities, including relationship building, planning, executing, and implementing strategies with key decision makers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to understand a business need and make sure that the proposed solutions are aligned to this need
- Think proactively
- Interface between IT and non IT counterparties
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Expertise in Office 365, any other cloud solution is a plus (Azure, AWS...)
- 3-5 years of experience in solution design, development and management
- Collaborative, effective time and multitask management working with peers and leadership on solution development and maturity while billable at customers & supporting sales
- Knowledge of working within a defined strategic and financial plan
- Competence in relevant business processes, cross-industry solutions with excellent organizational, presentation, negotiation, and analysis skills
- Specialized in business domain and able to transfer to sales & account executives, with general knowledge in multiple service and business domains
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.