CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various client mainly in financial sector.
We are currently hiring a System Engineer Microsoft for one of our customer.
In charge of managing central computer systems hosted in 2 datacenters in Luxembourg and the WAN/LAN-infrastructure of 2 Operations sites in Luxembourg.
Involved in customer projects (design, implementation, maintenance)
- Design of the Infrastructure configuration in collaboration with Delivery Center Engineering and Production Team
- Responding to infrastructure issues
- Analyzing, troubleshooting and correcting 3rd level system and network problems
- Implement security measures to the customers' infrastructure (Service request, security patches, software update)
- Design and maintain computer security policies, procedures and documentation
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Team Spirit
- Demonstrated ability to create strict procedures and are disciplined in installation, documentation, event handling and change control
- IT products knowledge or proven experience :
• MS Windows server
• MS Exchange Server
• MS SQL Server
• Active Directory Domain Services
• Veeam B&R
• MS System Center 2016
• MS Azure
- Network and Security knowledge :
• Network concepts (Routing,Switching,TCP/IP)
• Switch (Cisco,Juniper,HP,Dell)
• Firewall (Cisco,Sophos,Fortinet,Checkpoint)
- ITIL certification is an add-value
- French (Fluent) & English (Fluent)
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A 13rd month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now !
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.