Contrat permanent ou contrat freelance,
IT Solutions for European Institutions,
CTG IT Solutions is preparing the new DESIS Contract with the European Commission, and we are currently hiring an UX/UI Specialist.
- You analyse the user interface requirements
- You design wireframes and mock-ups (or other visual prototyping) which lead to intuitive user experience and translation of business concepts into system interface
- You provide user interface design specifications, and you design user interfaces, with a user-centred approach (including usability studies on real stakeholders and/or clients)
- You find efficient solutions for problems linked to multi-devices development
- You elaborate navigation mapping design
- You have a proven knowledge of user interface ergonomics as well as deign and graphical tools (Balsamiq/InVision/UXPin/Framer.js or other)
- You have a good knowledge of UX design best practices with good understanding of responsive design and mobile-first design
- You are familiar with web technologies and standard
- You are able to work with clients and analysts, and to understand business vision on high and low level
- You are fluent in English and you are able to write and present studies in multi-lingual meetings within an international environment
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- 5 additional vacation days each year
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.