CTG IT Solutions is the CTG’s subsidiary exclusively dedicated to European Institutions. More than 100 colleagues are working within multicultural teams in Luxembourg, Brussels, Strasbourg and London.
CTG IT Solutions is currently growing as a result of the signature of several new contracts with prestigious EU Institutions. We are looking for a Web Operation Manager to strengthen our team in Brussels.
This is a unique opportunity to work within an international environment and to face a very interesting challenge.
- You assist the Communication team and Operational Units with creating and running wikis, web pages and social media
- You support online communication projects
- You advise Units on most appropriate way of online communication, writing and structure
- You develop guidance for web procedures
- You communicate with other business units on matters regarding websites and web pages maintenance and development
- You analyse and approve wiki and collaborative platform projects
- You ensure coherence of online communication of the client with existing corporate standards with the IPG in particular
- You proofread to produce accurate and high-quality work
- You hold a Bachelor degree
- You speak and write fluently English OR French (another European language is an asset)
- You have a proven experience in editing for web press (8 years)
- You have good knowledge of wiki, collaborative sites and social media/networks
- You are adaptable and thrive in an environment with fast changing technologies
- You are able to cope with the needs of multi-language site deployment
- You are recognized for your excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An individual career development plan and a dedicated training program
- A competitive salary package with or without a company car
- Contracts with the European Commission are 40 hours/week, resulting in 12 RTT days (1 per month)
- Extra-legal benefits (daily allowances, PC plan, …)
- Regular events with the CTG team: Learning lunch, Staff meeting, Xmas, sports events
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now!
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.