CTG is an IT services and solutions company with over fifty years of experience in innovative IT and web technologies. Our headquarters is located in Buffalo and we have European offices in Belgium, Luxemburg, France and UK.
In order to ensure CTG Europe being compliant with regulatory and non-regulatory requirements we are hiring a Compliance Manager Europe.
You will report directly to the Vice President of CTG Europe and will work in close cooperation with our Corporate Security Officer (CSO) in the States.
Your working location will be Belgium or Luxembourg.
- Implement and maintain governance frameworks, policies, processes & procedures, controls and reporting to ensure compliance with EU GDPR, ISO 9001, Luxembourg CSSF, NIS Directive and ISO 27001 for all relevant European units.
- Centralize and coordinate compliance and regulatory efforts across business and operational units to ensure maximum efficiencies.
- Collaborate with Legal Counsel, Human Resources, Internal Audit, Corporate Information Security, Corporate Information Services, and Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) committee on the Corporate and European level to ensure inclusion of regional and international frameworks.
- Maintain and improve CTG Europe’s quality management system and repository, maintaining CTG Europe’s ISO9001 certification.
- Support the European business operations (sales, services & solutions, delivery, …) in compliance, privacy, or security-related issues.
- You graduated in the field of computer science, business or law or have equivalent experience.
- A profound background in information security, privacy or information technology.
- A proven track record and significant experience in operational and business management roles in IT services.
- Expertise in one or more sets of applicable regulatory compliance requirements.
- Demonstrable project management and analytic skills overseeing and producing high-quality written governance material and audit reports.
- Willing to apply for compliance and security-relevant certifications.
- You are used to working in an international environment and are willing to visit our European offices on a monthly basis.
- Proactive, flexible and solid prioritization, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage relationships with and expectations of senior stakeholders.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French (both spoken and written).
We offer you...
- An exciting challenge within a company that is for several years nominated as one of the “Best Workplaces”.
- A motivating salary package including variable salary, a company car, meal allowance and group insurance.
- A company culture that is characterised by open communication and exceptional care for its employees.
Send us your CV and motivation letter.