Over the years, the number of Fixed Price projects and the volume of Managed Service assignments has grown significantly, which calls for a professional end-to-end follow up of these assignments by a seasoned Delivery Control Manager.
You will report directly to the Managing Director of CTG Belgium and will work in close cooperation with our Project, Service, and SSU Managers and Solution Architects.
On European level, we have designed methodologies, best practices and KPIs which will be your guiding principles and will monitored by the overall Managed Services Review Board (MSRB).
- You lead the activities of CTG Belgium’s MSRB.
- You review our proposals, the applied estimation and risk analysis and make sure the engagements are well understood by all stakeholders and are approved on the right level in the organization.
- You review the project plans, sheets and engagements of our projects and ensure compliancy to our MSRB strategy.
- You are responsible for the revenue recognition for the projects.
- You monitor the execution of our projects, potential deviations and scope or engagement changes.
- You monitor the project quality plan and execute service quality assessments with our customers.
- You ensure the usage of standards, processes and procedures for delivery reporting.
- You apply scalability guidelines for delivery reporting based on the classification of engagement types.
- You hold a Master degree in the field of computer science or have equivalent experience.
- You have good understanding of laws and regulations covering IT and IT outsourcing.
- You have sound knowledge of and experience in common IT frameworks and standards such as: Scrum, PMI, Prince2, ITIL, COBIT, CMMi and ISO27k.
- You have a proven record of accomplishment in successfully managing projects and are experienced in IT Risk Management and internal control.
- You are well organized, have a high sense of quality and an eye for efficiency improvements.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French (both spoken and written).
We offer you...
- An exciting challenge within a company that is for several years nominated as one of the “Best Workplaces”.
- A motivating salary package including variable salary, a company car, meal and representation allowance and group insurance.
- A company culture that is characterised by open communication and exceptional care for its employees.
Send us your CV and motivation letter.